Come Work With Us
Join our team!
We do things a little differently at Kegonsa Plumbing. We are adding not just good people, but great people because we’re building a team who will be known for expertise and professionalism in our industry.
When Luke started the business, he created the type of company that he wanted to work for. Whether we’re starting from scratch or revamping an existing home, we believe in doing it right the first time. We believe in craftsmanship, as well as being professional, honest, and responsive to our customers. We treat every job the same, whether big or small.
We are a locally owned and operated plumbing and remodeling company located in Madison, Wisconsin. We work with homeowners throughout the greater Madison area and specialize in bathroom remodeling and general plumbing projects.
Seem Like a Good Fit?
Still wondering if we’re the right team for you? Read more about us and our process for working with homeowners in the greater Madison area. If high-quality work and a well-prepared team seem like the right fit for you, apply today!
We’re collecting applications for:
Journeyman Residential Plumber –
Location: Madison, WI
Hours: Full time
Are you looking to change your plumbing career?
We’re Kegonsa Plumbing, a full-service, upscale remodeling and plumbing company that delivers amazing space transformations for our clients. From simple remodels, all the way to new construction, from bathrooms, to basements, our unique skill set makes us a one-stop-shop for our customers.
We are known for our high level of accuracy, customization, and attention to detail and we have amazing customers because of that.
I’m Luke Elsing and I created Kegonsa Plumbing because I didn’t want to be just another plumber.
I worked for a lot of companies who just said sell, even if there was no need. Lower quality fixtures, unnecessary products and services that might not be needed. Plumbers turned into salespeople, and I wanted to create an environment where plumbers could just be professional plumbers.
We are looking for someone looking to join our team right now as a service and remodeling Journeyman Plumber:
- You have invested at least 5 years into learning your trade. Is it everything you thought it would be?
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing the workmanship of apprentice plumbers
- You’ll set the appropriate work pace on your jobs
- You’ll ensure high-quality workmanship and a great customer experience
- You’ll maintain a safe job-site
- You’ll layout work effectively
- You are detail-oriented, don’t take shortcuts, and do the highest quality of work
At Kegonsa Plumbing, our core values are:
- Excellence in what we do
- Do what we say
- Do the right thing
- Prioritize teamwork
- Service the client above all else
- Competitive pay
- Great company culture and work environment
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Licensed Journeyman Plumber with 5+ years of residential plumbing
- Ability to fully read floor plans and elevations
- Driver’s License with clean driving record
If this sounds like you, apply today. We will let you know the next steps of our unique hiring process after you apply.